[vdr] Re: [Q] palm network remote and other things

Am Samstag, 14. August 2004 20:54 schrieb Gregoire Favre:
> On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 08:44:10PM +0200, Steffen Barszus wrote:
> > > Has anyone tested it over BlueTooth ?
> >
> > Well it is for connection over serial cable:
>
> One could use rfcomm to have serial over BT...

Well you could have luck. I have read now on the vdr portal, that the original
plan was to do exactly what i want to have. I'll contact the author to see
what is possible and what not. Palm and vdr interaction was more then one
time topic on vdrportal too, but no solution beside that popped up till now.

Will do some resaerch on GiantDisc next week. And streamdev-server with vlc
seems to be interesting too :) Then there is mserv .... I love new toys :D

Steffen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index