[vdr] Re: VGA output, what is the best solution?

Mattias Viberg a écrit :
For example, what runlevel should I start with? I've tried with 3 and 5,
with 3 i get termeinal on the projector and with 5 i get X (KDE).
* runlevel 3 if you plan to use softdevice with DirectFB output method (which you disabled) : lightweight config, no X, direct startup of VDR upon boot
* runlevel 5 if you plan to use Xv out : you must have the X server started for softdevice to connect to it. I don't know how one can manage to get VDR on the screen upon boot without user input...

--
NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index