From: Joerg Knitter <joerg.knitter@gmx.de>
To: vdr@linuxtv.org
Subject: [vdr] Re: Demux VDR recordings
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:16:17 +0100

Joerg Knitter schrieb:
Dominique Simon schrieb:

Am 30.01.2005 um 22:04 schrieb Joerg Knitter:

Same here, no problems at all. Could this depend on the station you are recording from, that they do something unusual with the stream?

Are you using plugins with VDR?

Ciao

No, plain VDR 1.3.19.

Joerg
Hi,

I had a private mail exchange about this topic yesterday, and it turned out that we are talking about NTSC recordings, not PAL recordings. ProjectX does not support NTSC, and as vdrsync is (if I remember correctly) partly based on the code of ProjectX.
With PAL recordings, there should not be any problems.

With kind regards

Joerg

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index