[vdr] VDR Burn: The image could not be loaded

Hello:

I am having another minor problem with the VDR burn plugin that I am hoping someone could help with.

When the vdr_sync.pl script completes successfully, the VDR burn plugin then fails giving the following error:

Feb 5 23:27:49 linux vdr[6254]: BURN: The image /video/plugins/burn/menu-bg.png could not be loaded

Looking into the source code, it appears that this error occurs if imlib_load_image cannot find the image.

However, the image file is indeed in that location, with correct permissions .. and indeed, if I manually run the command outside of vdr as the vdr user "imlib2 imlib_load_image /video/plugins/burn/menu-bg.png" it runs fine.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Davod

Home | Main Index | Thread Index