[vdr] Re: mp3-0.9.9 with vdr-1.3.19

On Sunday 06 Feb 2005 01:31, Laz wrote:

> Interestingly, now that I have the graphtft plugin going with vdr-1.3.19, I
> get a progressbar on a framebuffer device when playing an mp3 but still
> nothing on the tv, i.e. dxr3 output (still no sound). The progress bar
> seems to go at ca. 27x the proper speed: a 6 min track lasted 13 seconds!
>
> I'll try to do some debugging tomorrow.

Replying to myself is always bad!

:-o

Now that I've remembered that the mp3 plugin can use oss for output, I've
enabled that and that works fine, so the problem must lie in th stream passed
to vdr for output via an output device or in the way vdr handles that stream,
or in the way the dxr3 handles the stream...

Cheers,

Laz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index