[vdr] Re: graphtft plugin with recent vdr-1.3.x

On Saturday 05 Feb 2005 17:53, Johannes Schoeller wrote:
> Laz wrote:
> > Has anyone patched this or shall I keep at it?
>
> it does work here with .19. but i'm not happy with it.
> i causes high cpu loads and causes (reproducable) restarts of vdr when
> entering eg. cam menu.
>
> as well it causes problems together with .19 patched with noepg, enaio
> and jumppatch. starting an in that way patched vdr makes it impossible
> to RECORD anything. vdr respondes no more and hits the watchdog and
> restart. after that the programmed timer (if used with PAUSE) is gone.
>
> just search vdr-portal.de and you will find an already patched plugin.

Found it, eventually!

I have it going now, although it doesn't seem quite as bad as you make it out
to be! It does cause a restart on the Cicam menu but none of the other menus
that I've tried so far.

Seems to be working well but the problems I was having before only occurred
after a day or so of use so I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

Cheers,

Laz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index