[vdr] graphtft plugin with recent vdr-1.3.x

Has anyone managed to patch the graphtft plugin to work with recent versions
of vdr? I managed to get it to work with (I think) vdr-1.3.17 but it kept on
doing strange things with its threads causing it to open its log file a
stupid number of times.

No joy at all getting it to compile with vdr-1.3.19. I think the main problem
is the changes to time_ms, DayDateTime, etc.

Has anyone patched this or shall I keep at it?

Cheers,

Laz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index