[vdr] problems playing DVDs

Sven Goethel wrote:
On Thursday 03 February 2005 17:06, Manuel Panea-Doblado wrote:

please try the current versions
vdr 1.3.19
vdr-dvd 0.3.6_b02, or cvs
we do not support older versions in respect to our
limited human resources :)

afaik .. such stuttering and high cpu utilization
is allready fixed ..
Is the mp2 sound fixed for vdr-dvd in cvs with vdr-1.3.19? I still get no audio when I play a DVD that has no AC3/DD on it. I do not have my spdif connected so I am unable to tell if the AC3 is working as well. I have noticed that the mp2 audio tracks are displayed properly now but I am unable to switch b/n the audio tracks like previous versions of the dvd plugin.

Regards,

Home | Main Index | Thread Index