[vdr] Re: DD AC3 and 1.3.19 broken?

Bernhard Stegmaier schrieb:
Hi!

On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 15:59 +0200, Kent Nielsen wrote:

When I switch to DD (Pro7) I only hear very high creaking from my
Cambridge Soundworks DTT 3500 (sound card Audigy Platinum connected
through Digital DIN).
I have spdif cable connected from DVB - SoundCard.

It used to work fine with bitstreamout, but unfortunately this plugin
can't be used anymore.

Never tried the AC3ovdrDVB patch, because bitstreamout worked fine.
Only to mention (and to eventually save you some time)... I also have
the DTT3500 and had tried the AC3OverDVB-Patch (but probably over a year
ago with some 1.1.? VDRs)... that didn't work for me (no sound) -
whereas the bitstreamout did work.
Then, the DTT3500 does not seem to support AC3 encapsulated in PCM frames. AC3overDVB does it like this while bitstreamout uses 'real' AC3-Frames.

Jörg

Home | Main Index | Thread Index