[vdr] Re: Budget card and VDR ?

On Sunday 06 February 2005 21:16, Reinhard Nissl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Stefan Taferner wrote:
> >>I basically want to know if I could use VDR with budget card.
> >>
> >>In fact, I can't understand where OSD are drawn ?
> >>How could I display OSD ? In special window ?
> >
> > The budget-only system does not work so perfect, IMO. For example
> > I have no remote on that system, and xine does not forward most
> > keys (as it uses them itself).
>
> But that's only a matter of assigning other keys (or keycombinations
> like the left Windows key + the a key (maybe the original one)) to xine
> commands that currently occupy the key you want to use for controling VDR.
[...]

Yes, of course :-)

The main thing that disturbs me is that vdr with the xine plugin is
a little unstable for me and sometimes locks vdr (e.g. at some cases
where xine dies unexpectedly). Nothing in special, but enough to not
test the WAF of it (woman acceptance factor).

--Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index