[vdr] Re: vdr-1.3.18: DolbyDigital "stuttering" sound

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, christian jacobsen (cj) wrote:

cj> > >>
cj> > >> In case it's a 2MB card, which value would you need in
cj> > VDR/transfer.c in

cj>
cj> Yes, that could be a possible solution, but it would be a lot easier to
cj> test if I did not have to recompile everytime I chose other values ;)

running make should only recompile transfer.o and vdr binaries.
Hence should be very fast

c ya
        Sergei
--