[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: vdr-dvd-0.3.6_b02

Hallo,

> > you can get it here:
> >
> >         http://sourceforge.net/projects/dvdplugin/
> >         http://www.jausoft.com/Files/vdr/vdr-dvd/
>
> Tried this version yesterday with a DVD with the following Audio :
> EN - DD 5.1
> DE - DD 5.1
> DE - DTS 5.1
>
> And had no Audio until I used the Audio key to swith or jumped with
> green key. Is this correct with that version ?
>
> Audio out is using J2 digital out only !

I tried CVS from yesterday and found that very sattisfying :)

The DVD from above worked with sound from the beginning and the other 5
DVD's I tried weere also OK :)
1 created with Burn
1 created with vdrconvert-0.2.0pre
4 from the different "Hollywood Studios"

Very good work to all cotributors :)

By the way what does  "vdr-1.3.20_aspectratio.diff" exactly do and how
can I use that ? Or is the VDR setting used ?

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index