[vdr] Re: vdrplugin-dvd-cvs wont compile with vdr-1.3.20

Hallo C.Y.M,

u wrote on 08.02.2005, 16:46:

> It sounds like your system is correct.  I have a feeling the problem lies within
> the ebuild.  Perhaps you want to try to build the dvd plugin directly from cvs
> and not use ebuilds for vdr.  There is probably just too much change going on
> for the ebuilds to keep up.
Ok. Thanks
I will try it by "Hand", sometimes i think to old 4 this ;)
Maybe ist an error in the ebuild, i will take a look in this.
Maybe the checkout for the actually dvd-cvs-sources dosnt work correktly.
I will test it.

--
Cheers,

Joerg aka hd.brummy