[vdr] Re: vdr-1.3.19: problems after channel autoupdate

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

Of course it does: you fixed it with the patch to pat.c in response to
the message " Bug while recording - can't set PID 7693668 on device 2".
I also replied in that thread that it was the same bug I already
reported (and you didn't credit me for that, only the reporter of the
above mentioned bug[*] ;-) and that the patch fixed it.

Sorry about that - sometimes it's a little hard to keep track of exactly
which fix corresponds to which original error reports... I usually credit
the most obvious ones (I guess).
Hey, that was tongue in cheek ;-)
Of course the remainder about the problems with a steerable dish was
serious :-D

Bye