[vdr] choosing a FF card

Hi there.

Can anyone tell me about their experience of FF cards?

I'd like to know a few details:

1) How is audio handled
2) How much control over video output is there? my biggest problem with my current setup is that the TV overscan is unadjustable and far too large.
3) Is the TV output properly interlaced? what about when playing a DVD which is progressive-scan (most movies) ?

basically, I want really really good TV output from both DVB and DVD, possibly divx (how does that work on these cards?) too.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index