[vdr] Re: VDR-1.3.19 : DD-Audio stuttering when switching between Pro7 and Sat1

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 11:15:13PM +0200, Mikko Salo wrote:

> ok, now I got DD5.1 but not DD2.0. Improvement though :)
> If I watch movie from Canal+ Film2 and it has true DD5.1 audio, then my
> receiver gets all the DD5.1 lights on and audio is DD5.1. But if there
> comes some commercial or some other movie that has only DD2.0, receiver
> doesn't understand the audio stream, no lights.

Question: Does `no lights' mean also `no audio'?  This because the
technique to embbed AC3 data frames into PCM frames are exactly the
same for DD2.0 and DD5.1.

         Werner

--
AC3 loop through sound card http://bitstreamout.sourceforge.net/