[vdr] vdr with multiple outputs

Hi all!,

I'm interested in configure VDR to have two indenpendent video/audio outputs. The one to connect VDR directly on my TV and the second to modulate the video and audio signals and redistribute to all the house in a UHF channel scaneable with any TV at any room.
The first signal I have working is the svga out of my FF Nexus-s card.
For the second I want to use a vga agp card tv-out or the Epia motherboard svga-out and for the sound a soundcard. The qüestions are:

Can I do this with only running one vdr instance?
Is possible run VDR with two video and audio output from diferents devices?

1st output Nexus-s output (video & audio)
2nd output tv-out card (video) and souncard (audio)

I have readed that the vdr ac3 bitstream plugin sends the ac3 audio throught the SPDIF out of a alsa compatible soundcard.
Is possible to send the sound throught a soundcard or motherboard SPDIF(EPIA M for example) and nexus-s output at same time or I need two vdr instances?

If there is any guideline for do this tell me please.

Thanks a lot.

Leo.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index