[vdr] NPTL Support

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is any work going on to track down why VDR has
problems with NPTL?

If there is, I'll happily lend a hand - I run a copy of linux created using
LinuxFromScratch - and there's no support for LD_ASSUME_KERNEL. I tried
compiling glibc with linuxthreads instead of nptl but it caused no-end of
problems.

In VDR v1.3.20 the only problem I have is the thread that handles user input
(keyboard in my case) seems to lock. Playback, recording, viewing seem to
work ok.

Chris

Home | Main Index | Thread Index