There are currently no supported cards. (Check here for current status of driver development).
Examples of saa7160-based cards
- AVerMedia AVerTV Hybrid Speedy PCI-E is a combo card Analog + DVB-T.
- Kworld pe355-2T PCI-E Dual DVB-T TV Card Pro is a dual DVB-T card.
- MSI TV@nywhere E-Duo
Examples of saa7160e-based cards
- Creatix CTX975 is a PCIe DVB-T receiver in a 34 mm Express Card design. See product page and specifications.
Examples of saa7160et-based cards
- TurboSight TBS6280 is a dual DVB-T/DVB-T2 PCIe card from TurboSight.
Examples of saa7162-based cards
- Blackgold BGT3540 is a "6 in 1" PCI express card, dual digital satellite, dual digital terrestrial, dual analogue terrestrial. Dual F connectors for two DVB-S sources, one Belling-Lee connector for terrestrial.
- DNTV Live! Dual Hybrid PCI Express, a rebadge of the FlyTV Express X1 MST-T2A2EX, see v4l discussion.
- DNTV Live! QuattroS PCI Express. See v4l discussion.
- KWorld PCI Express Hybrid, an early example of a card that uses the saa7162 decoder chip is this hybrid card, which also supports Intel's serial digital video out (SDVO). See product page.
- LifeView FlyTV Express X1
- Philips PCV290, a dual DVB-T and dual DVB-S reference design which uses 2xTDA8263 DVB-S Tuner, 1 x TDA10093 Dual Channel DVB-S channel decoder, 2xTDA8275A DVB-T Tuner, 2xTDA10046A DVB-T channel decoder, 1xSAA7162E TV video/audio decoder/PCI express interface)
- Pinnacle PCTV Dual Analog + DVB-T + DVB-S, Pinnacle PCTV 7010iX: PCIe x1 card with two FM, DVB-T, analog TV, and two DVB-S recievers. Chips used: Philips SAA7162, Philips TDA8275A, Zarlink ZL10313 (for DVB-S). PackardBell has some windows drivers.
- Pinnacle PCTV Dual Hybrid Pro PCI-e, Pinnacle PCTV 3010iX: Low-profile PCIe x1 card, Two FM, DVB-T, analog TV recievers. Chips used: Philips SAA7162, Philips TDA8275A. PackardBell has some windows drivers.
ViXS Diamond reference design
In August 2005, ViXS Systems announced the Diamond PCI Express TV tuner reference design. The design provides for analog and hybrid (analog/digital) video processing, combining ViXS' XCode II-L Dual MPEG Encoder with Philips' SAA7162 Dual Video Decoder and Philips' TV tuner (press release).