Re: Want to bye Siemens PCI-DVB

> the Siemens Card is sold online by Mascom (see the link at
> http://linuxtv.org/siemens_dvb.html).

The thing is - I'm wondering why siemens can sell it for only 499 DM and
mascon/satshop charge 879 DM for the same card.

> Thanks to Matjaz Thaler's patch you can probably make it work with a
Hauppauge
> board as well if this is easier to get in Denmark.

I have had a' Kiss SatDem-card wich is not supported and as I understand
that the 'best' / 'most support'ed' card is the siemens, but if other card
are working please let me know. (I want to use it for EON-Internet)

/Hans-Henrik Andresen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index