Setting up CyberLogin

    [ Part 1, Text/PLAIN  27 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

Hi all DVB users,
i've problems to connect to my ISP (UBCOM) with CyberLogin.
After compiling CyberLogin, i changed CyberLogin.ini with my
username, password, Ubcom-Server IP (194.177.32.4, working on server-port
6000, acknowledge-port 8000), add my dvb0 MAC.
Then i astablish a ISDN connection to UBCOM with ippp0 -> connected.
After that i start CyberLogin. -> just getting: connecting...., but never
connected.

Did i have to use this "MyIpAddress" command in cyberlogin.ini, before i
start CyberLogin (using ippp0 dyn. client IPaddress)?
Did i have to setup routes and gateway (how, on what device, where)?
I think UBCOM doesn't use a proxy, in earlyer posts everyone was talking
about setting up the proxy information, e.g. in Netscape!?
When i edit CyberLogin.ini, after i dialed up with ippp0, and add this
"MyIpAddress" command, using the dyn IP i get after dialup, i'm just
getting
a: unknown command "MyIpAddress".
What is the correct syntax of "MyIpAddress", is it case sensitive?

I'm using the actually patched version by Matjaz on my
TechnoTrend/Galaxis card. gVideo is working like a charme. ;-)

I know, a lot of questions, but i don't get the clue.

Thanx
Thomas Eichenhofer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index