Re: Setting up CyberLogin

On Sat, Feb 19, 2000 at 01:10:03AM +0100, Thomas Eichenhofer wrote:
> Then i astablish a ISDN connection to UBCOM with ippp0 -> connected.
> After that i start CyberLogin. -> just getting: connecting...., but never connected.
>
> Did i have to use this "MyIpAddress" command in cyberlogin.ini, before i start CyberLogin (using ippp0 dyn. client IPaddress)?
> Did i have to setup routes and gateway (how, on what device, where)?
> I think UBCOM doesn't use a proxy, in earlyer posts everyone was talking about setting up the proxy information, e.g. in Netscape!?
> When i edit CyberLogin.ini, after i dialed up with ippp0, and add this "MyIpAddress" command, using the dyn IP i get after dialup, i'm just getting
> a: unknown command "MyIpAddress".
> What is the correct syntax of "MyIpAddress", is it case sensitive?

You don't have to enter MyIpAddress (as it is not used by the software)
because Cyberlogin will take it from your interface name, so what
you have to do is enter corect interface name in Cyberlogin.ini
NetDevice = ippp0 and it will take whatever IP address you get from your
ISP.

You have to use proxy at 194.177.32.36 because Cyberlogin will
connect to authorization server at 194.177.32.35 (not .4) by default
but that can be changed in the code.

Check dynamic IP address you get from your ISP. Maybe it is
masqueraded IP and as such it can't be used with EuropeOnLine dvb
service (at the moment).

Good luck,

Ivo.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index