Re: Setting up CyberLogin for UBCOM

Hi Ivo,

> You don't have to enter MyIpAddress (as it is not used by the software)
> because Cyberlogin will take it from your interface name, so what
> you have to do is enter corect interface name in Cyberlogin.ini
> NetDevice = ippp0 and it will take whatever IP address you get from your
> ISP.
Ok.
> You have to use proxy at 194.177.32.36 because Cyberlogin will
> connect to authorization server at 194.177.32.35 (not .4) by default
> but that can be changed in the code.
My Sat-ISP UBCOM uses 194.177.32.4, server port 6000/acknowledge port 8000.
(i have to use this addresses in win98 and it is working perfet)
What is the funktion of this "serverip parameter"  in cyberlogin.ini, when i
have to change it in the code?
If i have to change it in the code, which files i'll have to edit?

> Check dynamic IP address you get from your ISP. Maybe it is
> masqueraded IP and as such it can't be used with EuropeOnLine dvb
> service (at the moment).
I'm a little confused, is this CyberLogin Client, the same then LoginClient
or FazztClient for EON( this remote station client SW) under Win98?
I hope its like LoginClient, i want to have full inet access and  not just
access to EON downloads.

Is there somebody using UBCOM as internet sat provider, and managed a
connect?
i'm not sure, but i believe there are no other Sat-ISPs in Germany, who uses
an Astra connection (Strato uses Eutelsat).

Bye
Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index