Re: crazy stuff

On Thu, Jan 01, 1998 at 05:09:59AM +0200, Nick Bashev wrote:
> is it normal dvbd to change the mac address of my card ??

Yes, that functionality was added by me. I made the experience with the kernel
not accepting packages with the wrong MAC-Address. Changing the MAC helped.

> after i run dvbd i must restart driver in oreder to run CyberLogin..

You can reset the MAC-Address with a script:

  ifconfig dvb0 down
  ifconfig dvb0 hw ether xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
  ifconfig dvb0 up

> still nothing with dvbd. Sync never goes over 35.

Try driver 0.3. Is still the only one, i can get dvbd running with.

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards,

Michael Holzt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index