Still the same problems (dvbd)

Hi,

I still have the same problems with dvbd (even with the patched version of
dvbd). I can't connect to one of the eol proxy servers. After starting dvbd
I grt a message like this "Fsync=134535532, Freq=2032250000, Sync=1". The
Sync Line changes with every start. Sometimes it is Sync=1, Sync=3, Sync=7
and often Sync=35, but nothing works. Using Cyberlogin I am able to connect
to EOL, but not with dvbd. What's wrong with my config? BTW: dvbd.conf is
configured to use transponder 113!

--
Holly's Home                           |  Don't give in to spammers.   -o)
MCSE: Must Consult Someone Experienced | Use your real e-mail address   /\

Home | Main Index | Thread Index