Re: crazy stuff

    [ Part 1, Text/PLAIN (charset: KOI8-R "Latin & Russian")  17 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ The following text is in the "koi8-r" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Nick,

Try to use 0.03c driver, 1st dvbd edition and kernel 2.2.14. It works for
me. But download speed is about 6 kb/sec per session. :-(

Yesterday I tried the 0.04 and patched dvbd, got the negative result and
back to 0.03c and original dvbd.

Vladimir.

Nick Bashev wrote:
      Hia, is it normal dvbd to change the mac address of my card
      ?? after i run dvbd i must restart driver in oreder to run
      CyberLogin.. still nothing with dvbd. Sync never goes over
      35. I see that i'm not the only one with this problems but is
      there anybody that is running that system without
      errors. Nick. ( lost in space)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index