CyberLogin.ini - BySky

    [ Part 1, Text/PLAIN  29 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

Hi,

Thanks for all the help solving my last problem (it was late...).
Compiled and added the device (checked with ifconfig). Added a ppp
service ppp0 which seem to work. Then try to start CyberLogin but get
the error message Parameters Error. When I look in the source code either
the username, password, ppp device or dvb0 device but as far as I can see
they should be working. Does anybody have a working CyberLogin for BySky
or can anybody help me? And what does the parameter DiseqcPort do?

Thanks
Maarten
ms@xpirit.nl

DVBDevice       = dvb0