Re: Problem writing to video device

On Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 12:46:34PM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> I was on vacation for the past two weeks, so I wasn't able to
> work on the VDR project. Hopefully I'll be able to continue
> this weekened ;-)

Fine. What i'm missing: Some kind of "network remote" for VDR. My PC with
the DVB-Card inside is not connected to my tv, and i don't want to go to the
console to setup things. Currently i'm helping myself with debug-settings
for console-usage and using screen.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, with kindly regards,

Michael Holzt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index