Re: Multicast from EOL and Linux ?

At 15:25 7/20/00 +0200, Karsten Siebert wrote:

>You need either Windows media player in a Windows Machine or a Kencast
>client for file delivery.

I tried the latter, but it complains about not being able to find the
dvb-card. Or am I mistaking the Kencast client for the Fazzzt client? But I
gather from this information that it can be done? I'm particularly
interested in this, because I use the dvb-card in the linux box on a
masqueraded network. But I would also like to be able to use the eon
download centre for the high-speed (2 Mbps) downloads.

Grtz Gerben.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index