Common Interface hoes

Hi,

I'm trying (still...) to get the Common Interface+Irdeto CAM+Smart Card to
work.

I need some help.

First I wrote a litte program to convert the dvbrc file to vdr format
(source is available if someone wants it).
Making a dvbrc file with a transponder scan is a pain (another mail with
this one is coming)...
Somehow, I got all the 799 channels on Hotbird and their SIDs.

To get the driver to send some commands to the CI module I have to set CA to
1 and PNR to the channel SID obtained from the scan. Is this correct?

The effect is that I get some data exchanged between the CI and the driver
(these are printed on screen). On some channels I get a nice "INSERT SMART
CARD AND PRESS OK" message. On others just meaningless bytes. But so far no
encrypted channel I could see....

What is the PNRID that some channels have? Should I use this one in PNR or
not?

Plamen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index