pscan-0.2 a simple scanning program that generates ~/channels.conf in VDR format

Version 0.2 now on my site
http://www.panteltje.demon.nl/satellite/

Thank everybode who send bug reports.
I cannot test oon Astra yet...

The default audio pid for for example stations like RAI 1should now be correct.
I found this is located int the PMT buffer + 19.
To fix this I had to add some members to the structures.
There are many more bytes in this PMT buffer, wonder what these are for ;-)

the old libdvb (and stest) never referenced these bytes, resulting in an audio
pid of zero for stations like RAI 1, mm if I got it right.

Any double entries present are for different audio channels.

pscan -b
generates a ~/channels.conf for Hotbird,

pscan -a
for Astra (not tested I am fixed at Hotbird now).

See the README

unzip with:
tar -zxvf pscan.0.2.tgz

Then: