Stream's format handle by the Siemens board and the VDR

First of all, thanks for your previous advice about the "outstream=0"
parameter with the driver version 0.7.x in order to handle AV_PES stream,
format requested by the VDR version 0.63. It works fine.

After studying the source code of the driver, it seems that, for recording
and replaying purposes, the Siemens board is able to handle different format
of stream: AV PES , PES, Program Stream and Transport Stream. Is it correct?

However, the VDR is currently able to treat only AV_PES stream. Do you
attempt to modify the application in order to handle the other formats?
If I want to replay some external streams (already stored MPEG file, such as
Transport Stream), I shall currently demultiplex these streams and create
proper input files which could be used by the VDR. I'm interresting to do
this job (for the community of course), but which is the format of the
different resulting files: 00x.vdr (which contains the AV_PES stream), the
index.vdr and resume.vdr files?

regards,

Gaël

> ------>>    The speed can kill ==> use Windows   <<------