Re: cutting program available now

Hallo,

On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 10:41:20PM +0200, Thomas Schuett wrote:

> as announced last week, I want to publish a
> java program for cutting AV_PES video streams.
> I have put it under the GNU public license.

Mmmh, it doesn't output the streams to the TV correctly. (at least not for
me.) It increments the navbar and the counter and i get some interrupted
audio signal, but the video is just black.

I can try to cut the video blindly. The resulting blocks play fine with
cat block > /dev/video.

Unfortunaltly the buttons to jump around on the screen behave a bit oddly
as well. When I press them it tries to "play" from this position. And I
cannot pause it till it is finished. Then I can press pause, jump around
(the navbar does not update its position so I have to keep track of the
time by myself) and then use the "set to" buttons.

But I'm glad to see a project like this start.

cu,
Lars

--
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index