Re: cutting program available now

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 04:26:32PM +0200, Schuett Thomas wrote:

> 	> Mmmh, it doesn't output the streams to the TV correctly. (at least not for
> 	> me.) It increments the navbar and the counter and i get some interrupted
> 	> audio signal, but the video is just black.
>
> Which DVB driver version do you use ? I have tested it
> only with  ... 0.61 or so (?). Any other's with same problems ?

I was using 0.7, but it's the same with 0.6. I just tested it.

What I forgot to mention in my first mail. It starts playing a file
immediately after opening it. As I cannot pause the playback, that's
really highly annoying. Fortunatly the playback is about 10 times faster
than regular. The counter makes 10 sec to 1 min jumps.

cu,
Lars

--
Minds are like parachutes... they work best when open.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index