AW: Thoughts on VDR evolution - and gVideo

After all this big ideas I have a pretty simple one:

I would like to have gVideo splitted into
- one app to bring a TV screen on the computer monitor
  (without blocking /dev/video instream).
- one app to show available channels and to switch the channel

Then I would like VDR to
- use the channel list and channel switch of the new gVideo part.

Any chance for this ?

cu,
  Thomas

PS: Even better if several apps could connect
       to /dev/video outstream in parallel.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index