AW: Thoughts on VDR evolution - and gVideo

Schuett Thomas writes:
 > After all this big ideas I have a pretty simple one:
 >
 > I would like to have gVideo splitted into
 > - one app to bring a TV screen on the computer monitor
 >   (without blocking /dev/video instream).
 > - one app to show available channels and to switch the channel

This should be possible with the resource manager I am working on.
I'd have to finish it first, though. After that I could work on it.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de
mocm@convergence.de                    http://www.convergence.de