Re: gVideo: this bug is my favorite feature :-)))

Thomas Schuett writes:
 > Hi Marcus,
 >
 > thanks for your answers.
 >
 > > > *then* stop gVideo with CTRL-C (not with the GUI Quit!)
 > > >
 > >Thats because CTRL-C is not yet handled correctly.
 >
 > No problem for me. As I put it: For me it is a welcome feature.
 >
 > > > Only problem: I would like to have a window frame around it, so I can
 > > > reposition, resize, iconize and close it.
 > >That`s not possible without opening /dev/video. It could be done, if
 > >we use the devices of the new api. I will look into that.

ok, I looked into it and you can find the respective programs in the
apps/tuxzap directory of the public CVS
(http://linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/). I finished it last week, but
forget to announce it. There will be some more improvements soon and
maybe even a tuxplayer.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de