Re: Encrypted channels-does anyone know..

    [ Part 1, Text/PLAIN  33 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

The information, which channels are encrypted can be taken from the
SI-Information. I don't have the information here, but I remember that I
read this in the EIT/SI-Spec.

Read ETSI EN 300 468 available from http://www.etsi.org and look for
scrambling and CA.

"Jim Hud" <jdhz@btinternet.com>