Help needed: Problems reading SVRP with perl

Hello,

finally got some time for programming and wasted half a day :-((.
Has anybody connected to VDR with a perl script via SVRP?

Using Socket, I get a connection and the first message (Version/Time).
I can send any number of commands. But I don`t get back any information.
I was very happy about Klaus marking all but the last line with "-", and
thought with this, reading line by line should be easy, but <SVRP> gets
stuck?!!

I also tried with Net:Telnet, but don`t even get a connection.

Everything works fine manually using telnet.

Hope somebody can help (maybe with a little example script that works)

  Michael

Home | Main Index | Thread Index