where to get the Pnr information for VDR?

Hi,
Well, got the latest VDR and DVB working with Mandrake 7.2
The new VDR is great and stable with my configuration, but:
-the use of a LIRC command is somewhat of a kludge though because
buttonpresses tend to be catched twice. is there a way to set a time delay
for key press catches?
- I don't know where to get the "Pnr" information for the different channels
(I am using mostly french channels) to get the program titles and timing
(great feature!) is there an URL on the web with this info?

Greetings,

MK

Home | Main Index | Thread Index