[linux-dvb] Questions

I am going to start building me a vcr replacement using Linux and some
custom hardware.  Since I need to find the hardware for the machine I have
several questions.

1	If I want to record 4 inputs at once, how much processing power
will be needed and ram needed? (guestaments are fine).

2	How much hard drive space is needed for a 2 hour movie in decent
quality?

3	Is IDE good enogh or should I plan on getting SCSI involved?

4	I heard there is a way to record vidio to a normal CD.  How much
can it hold and how good is the quality?

5	Is there a way to handle normal tv stations and line in and out?

Thanks for any help.

Brian Schramm
brian@schramms.yi.org
www.linuxexpert.org