[linux-dvb] Re: korrupt MPEG2 Stream

> For now the only viable solution I see for me to get compatible recordings
> it
> to get the hardware encoder card and re-encode anything through it
> (provided
> it generates real standard mpeg2). Need that to get my own analogic videos
> inside the box anyway.

I have found a program with that i can split the streams and remux it again - then they work with the encoder - but the Sync is lost !

I´m in contact with klaus and maybe we find a solution for this problem. Perhaps in future versions of the driver the problem will solved ... we will see..

I still search a LINUX-MULTIPLEX-DEMULTIPLEX programm for MPEG2 video´s.

---