[linux-dvb] Is the Hauppauge WinTV DVB-s card compatible with Klaus Schm. dvr?

Hi all,

I'm new to this list and didn't found an archive or FAQ on the Web, so
please excuse, if this has been asked before.

I've read the article `Video für Handwerker' in the german magacine c't
4/2001 (pp 204...)  written by Klaus Schmidinger and Dusan Zivadinovic,
who have used the Siemens/Fujitsu DVB PCI card to build their system.

Since the Siemens card is little bit more expensive and not so widely
available than the Hauppauge WinTV DVB-s PCI card, I would like to
ask whether somebody here has tried this model and whether it is
compatible with the Siemens board before I start shopping for it.

Thanks in advance, Peter
--
Peter Funk, Oldenburger Str.86, D-27777 Ganderkesee, Germany, Fax:+49 4222950260
office: +49 421 20419-0 (ArtCom GmbH, Grazer Str.8, D-28359 Bremen)

---