[linux-dvb] tuxview in DVB 0.8.2 doesn't compile: xv.h is missing

Peter Funk writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > The application tuxview from DVB 0.8.2 doesn't compile on my system, because
 > the file DVB/apps/tuxzap has an include directive for a file xv.h, which
 > is missing from the tar file.

It is in the latest cvs version, but you don't need xv.h. I was
getting to implementing xv support, when something came up and I
couldn't finish it. So either take out all references to xv.h, or get
the latest cvs version. I hope I will get to xv soon, so that hardware
scaling will be possible on graphics cards that support it.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de
mocm@convergence.de                    http://www.convergence.de