[linux-dvb] Re: Totaly Offtopic, searching for recording of Dune on PRO7 Germany

> Hello, please dont kill me.
> Does anyone record the Serie Dune 1 to 3 on the German Pro7?
> And can you send it to me?? Please!!!
> [...]
> Sorry for Offtopic, i didnt find something where i can Post this SOS
> Mayby a beginning of an new Postlist??

I've been thinking of something like this as well ("I forgot to record XY.
If someone else recorded it, may I get a copy?"). But I'm not sure about the
legal aspects. Am I allowed to share my recordings with anyone over the
Internet? If true (and if nobody else is running such a forum/mailing list
yet) I will set something up ...

Regards,
hh