[linux-dvb] Re: trying to get dvb and vdr to work

> The 2.1 DVB PCI cards use a STV0299 demodulator which isn't supported by
> the 0.8.2 driver, but the new 0.9 driver in CVS does have support for
> the STV0299 although you will have to use a beta version of vdr (e.g VDR
> 0.80pre4) which supports the new API of the 0.9 driver. Alternatively
> you could do a backport of the STV0299 support in 0.9 to the 0.8.2
> driver, when I did it, it only took a few minutes.

Could you post some details on how to do this or post a patch against the
release version of the DVB driver? I have serious channel switching problems
with the CVS driver and I would like to find out if it works better with the
0.8.2 driver ..

Regards,
hh