[linux-dvb] DVB error messages

Hi,

I also noticed this behaviour, but my VDR stops when this occurs. The
combination of vdr 0.72 and dvb drivers 0.82 (no cvs version) is also
only working for about 2.5 days and stops without any error message. I
run the shell script, but it is also gone, so no automatic restart. The
system itself is running  stable (Kernel 2.4.2)

Any idea? Are there changes to the 0.82 cvs tree?

So long,

J.-O. Todamm