[linux-dvb] Re: tuxzap does not compile

On 22-May-2001 Marcus O.C. Metzler wrote:

> For my distribution (SuSE 7.1 PPC) ltconfig is in
>  /usr/share/libtool/ltconfig
> It is used in acinclude.m4.
>
> Marcus

The documentation of libtool says that the script was removed since version
1.4. The tests that `ltconfig' used to perform are now kept in `libtool.m4.
I have installed the older version 1.3 and the script can be found at the
location you pointed to. For now the configure script works fine.

Tim

                \\\///
  Tim Lapawa    (o  -)   lapawa@formfehler.de
   ,ooo0                 Where do you want
  (     )         0ooo,     to go tomorrow?
                 ( _ /