[linux-dvb] Re: Skins

Hi,

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 10:16:19AM +0200, Peter Funk wrote:

> sorry for the off-topic post, but Jörg-Oliver Todamm wrote:
> [...]
> > I prefer to use Perl, so it would be easier to use on Windows IIS AND
> > Apache / Roxen under *nix.
> [...]
>
> Perl seems to be a very popular tool here.  But Perl is not the only
> possibility to achieve cross plattform portability.

No, certainly not. PHP is working on all kinds of platforms and
webservers, so I don't understand the original complaint about it.

> People might
> find the following article interesting:
> 	http://www.garshol.priv.no/download/text/perl.html

I really like Python, but I have to admit that PHP is my language of
choice when it comes to CGI.

cu,
Lars

--
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
  -- Charlie McCarthy