[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge NOVA-t DVB-T info

My mistake. Seems there might be all it needs to get a stream received.

Earlier I had another analog TV card in the PC and due to that the
kernel had a wrong tuner.o loaded. I had noticed it is missing the tuner
on the i2c bus, but started to suspect it is set through L64781. That
was the mistake.

I patched the subdevice ID 0x1005 into dvb.c so that the NOVA-t is
recognized as DVB_CARD_TT_BUDGET and that helped too.

I'll have to see if I can get the transport stream out tonight after
work.